CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SHOP MY LOOK NOW!
1. Cropped Jeans- Topshop
2. White Blouse- Topshop
3. Red Neck Scarf- Urban Outfitters
my cali checklist
Going to California and don't know what to pack? Scroll through the images below and get inspired!
Going to Cali for me meant time to show off my best chokers and sunnies, so I HAD to show you guys the exact ones I wore all week. If you know me, I find it almost impossible to pack normally and according to a certain limit, because-naturally- I want to pack everything. But for this trip that was "not allowed," as my family said, who by the way has to put up with my complaining and stress while packing. So I did just what I was told. I brought exactly what I knew I was going to wear - no options. Yeah it was hard for me, but from that process I learned what my GO TO items were throughout the trip. Check out my Cali wardrobe:
From left to right:
click on the name to buy!
1. Black Choker - Goes with absolutely anything. Even exercise clothing for a hike...which I did by the way.
2. Calvin Klein Bra- SO comfortable and SO stylish
3. Aldo GialaNELLa sunglasses (spotted - my name)
4. Henri Bendel No. & Drawstring in Pink- Clearly (as you can see on my instagram) I wore it basically every day. Who wouldn't though?!
5. Adidas Superstars- Stylish shoes for walking around LA
6. Light Gray Choker- When paired with other silver jewelry, it makes the perfect CALI look
7. Nude Lip Color- Who doesn't love a good nude lip?
8. High Waisted Vintage Mom Jeans- HAVE TO BE VINTAGE AND THRIFTED, or else you're doin it wrong ;)
9. Black Platform Sandals- Perfect for day activities and for a night out.
11. Black Nike Airs- Stylish and athletic at the same time!
12. Denim skirt- Can never go wrong with denim...
13. Cropped White Tank - A summer wardrobe necessity
I am loving that the trend this summer is focused around the boho style. The variations of textures, colors, and patterns that correlate with this look make the possibilities endless when it comes to putting together an outfit. I am a total sucker for an off the shoulder top, along with suede sandals. If you love this look as much as me you can shop my look below!
Photos by Sydney Gabay
I absolutely love this light white sweater. It's stylish, and not too heavy for summer. The bright white paired with a bold color like orange makes a nice balanced outfit.
Wearing: Topshop White Knit Sweater / H&M Orange culottes / Braided sandals
Adorable one piece: Free People
Photos by Sydney Gabay
Wearing: Topshop Kicks / Vintage white top / Lord n Taylor fringe bellbottoms (I added the fringe myself)
If you couldn't already tell - these are my fav new shoes. The good thing is that they work with practically any look!
Texture is everything
Photos shot by Sydney Gabay
Looking for tops just like the one I'm wearing? Check out the links below!
Like the ripped vintage jeans I'm wearing? Here are some similar to them!
eager for these adorable sneakers?